10/27/2015

龜山島戶外參訪心得分享 芮娜 Rina

Student: Rina
     Turtle island is an  interesting island for visiting in Yilan. Turtle island located in Pasific ocean, and in an active mountain. Before take a trip, I borrow a book from library “Taipei Escapes” there is a Turtle Island, so I know about turtle island a little. For arrive to turtle island, we take a bus from main gate of NTOU Keelung till Wushih harbor. From Wushih harbor take a ship, approximately 30 minutes. I’m so happy be a part of this trip, because this is my first time to go to island and I have a chance go with my classmate and the teacher together.
     Turtle island is an island that looks like a turtle (see the picture of turtle island guide map), the island really like turtles, right? If you do not see from the above, difficult to see the shape, because the island is large.
     But, when surrounding the island, we can imagine the island like a turtle. And I take this picture, I think this is the tail of the turtle. I think this view is beautiful one in turtle island.
     In turtle island there are temple, called Gonglan temple, is the only center of religious faith on turtle island; cold spring, which the water is cold; some reptile, some birds, Korean beauty berry, volcanic rock,  and military restricted area. When we come here a week after typhoon, we can’t see reptile and bird,  can’t hiking to the top of mountain, and no dolphin and the other fish can we see.
      I think this is a interested trip. I enjoy all the activity and now, I know much about turtle island, and this trip first time I meet with all my classmate and the teacher. Thank you for this trip.




沒有留言:

張貼留言